How to Access Library Subscriptions When Working Off Site
The links to journals in the Fermilab Library Journal List are proxy links. If you use these links, you will gain access by entering your Services username and password. You can also use the Remote Desktop option which provides access identical to being at the lab, or see our Off-Site Publisher Access Options.
Featured eBooks in the Fermilab Library
New Python Resources from O’Reilly
Python content has been popular with Fermilab O’Reilly users. The following resources have been recently added to the platform.
- *Python for Excel
- *Behavioral Data Analysis with R and Python
- *High-Performance Python, 2nd edition
- *Python Workout
- *Tiny Python Projects
- *Complete Python Scripting for Automation
- *Python Functions (Live Online Training-October 27)
- *Python for Excel Users: First Steps – Making spreadsheet tasks easy in Python (Live Online Training-October 30)
- *Getting started with Python 3 (Live Online Training-October 21 & 22)
- *Python Sandbox
- *Python Cookbook: Classes & Objects (Interactive Scenario)
The Fermilab Library also has open seats on our O’Reilly Online Learning subscription. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
A list of upcoming scientific seminars being offered at Fermilab, including links for joining with Zoom, is available by clicking here.
Access to Scientific Journals at Fermilab
The Fermilab Library is responsible for providing access to scientific journals and articles needed by researchers here. The most common means of access is by site license for online access to over 400 major journals such as The Physical Review set, Nature, Nuclear Instruments and Methods, and the Science Direct/Elsevier High Energy Physics and Astronomy Backfile, which includes articles up to 1995 in 20 prominent journals. For a complete list of available journals, see our Journal List.